Ganhar Asas Programme
TAP's programme to lose the fear of flying.
Lose the fear of flying
Did you know that 10 to 40% of the adult population is afraid to fly? You or someone close to you may be affected by this.
It was because of these people that TAP, in partnership with Unit of Integrated Healthcare (UCS), launched the Ganhar Asas Programme.
Overcome your fear of flying and give yourself the chance to travel in a more comfortable way. See testimonials of some of the participants in TAP's Facebook page.
Do you have flight phobia?
- Do you feel a persistent fear days before travelling by plane?
- Are you aware that this fear is abnormal?
- Do you prefer to use other means of transportation besides the plane even if you know that it will take you longer
- Do you find excuses to avoid travelling by plane?
- Have you already cancelled a trip or had to leave the plane before take-off?
- Do you feel nausea, palpitations, indisposition or a choking sensation before or during the flight?
- Do you take medication or drink alcohol to avoid the discomfort during the flight?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you probably have flight phobia.
Contact us to get more information. Book your assessment consultation now!